cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Wodge
Partner - Contributor II
Partner - Contributor II

[Question] Export data from fields as a PDF based on conditions

Is it possible to export data based on a fields condition? I.e. if a field has a red background field as opposed to other fields which are green, would it be possible to automatically export these "red fields" as a PDF ?

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
J_Lindberg
Support
Support

Hello @Wodge 

This can be done in two way:
1. Have an automation where you use the block "Select Field Values By Query". Configure this block so that it use the same expression used for setting the fields background color in the App.

2. Have an automation where you apply a bookmark (created in the App) which has been configured to include the selection you want.

When you have the selection you can loop through it and add it to the report.
I'm attaching two automations that show the two different approaches and an App to be used with these two examples.

Select Field Value By QuerySelect Field Value By QueryApply BookmarkApply Bookmark

View solution in original post

1 Reply
J_Lindberg
Support
Support

Hello @Wodge 

This can be done in two way:
1. Have an automation where you use the block "Select Field Values By Query". Configure this block so that it use the same expression used for setting the fields background color in the App.

2. Have an automation where you apply a bookmark (created in the App) which has been configured to include the selection you want.

When you have the selection you can loop through it and add it to the report.
I'm attaching two automations that show the two different approaches and an App to be used with these two examples.

Select Field Value By QuerySelect Field Value By QueryApply BookmarkApply Bookmark