Skip to main content
Announcements
Accelerate Your Success: Fuel your data and AI journey with the right services, delivered by our experts. Learn More
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ernests
Partner - Contributor III

Send straight table data to Microsoft Teams as a message

Hi Experts,

I'm quite new to Qlik sense automations so maybe this is very simple question.

I have a table where each row has flag 0 or 1. With this automation I want to achieve that it send to MS teams only the values with flag 1. These flags change each day and there can be cases when flags are 0 for all rows.

The problem is when there are no rows with flag 1 it returns (sends to MS teams) all rows (with 0 in this case). I would like that it don't send anything at all or at least send blank if there are only 0 values.

I took predefined automation Send straight table data to Microsoft Teams as a message (please see the screenshot of the flow). In Select field values I have added field name flag and the value - 1. It works fine as long as there are 1 and 0 values in flag column.

q.png

Thanks!

Labels (2)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Shai_E
Support
Support

Hi @Ernests ,

You could add a condition block to check the value of each flag property if it equals 1 for each object you iterate.

if yes set the message variable

else you can maybe output the value or whatever you want to do in that case.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Shai_E
Support
Support

Hi @Ernests ,

You could add a condition block to check the value of each flag property if it equals 1 for each object you iterate.

if yes set the message variable

else you can maybe output the value or whatever you want to do in that case.

Shai_E
Support
Support

Hi @Ernests ,

Can i assume the above comment solved the question?

Thanks

Ernests
Author

Hi @Shai_E ,

Yes, sort of. I throw out "Select field value" block and after "Get straight table" block inserted condition block.

Thanks.