Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing a new Enhanced File Management feature in Qlik Cloud! GET THE DETAILS!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
TerDah
Partner - Contributor
Partner - Contributor

Sending Attachments via MS365 Outlook Connector

Hi,

I'm facing an issue with sending emails with attachments using the MS365 Outlook Connector in Qlik. Previously, I used SMTP to send emails with attachments, but that solution no longer works for me.

Issue: I’m looking for a way to send attachments via the MS365 Outlook Connector. I haven’t been able to find clear documentation on whether this is possible or how it can be done.

Question: Does anyone know if there is a method to send emails with attachments using the MS365 Outlook Connector in Qlik? Alternatively, has anyone successfully set this up?

Any help or tips that could point me in the right direction would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance!

Labels (4)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Shai_E
Support
Support

Hi @TerDah 

It is a known limitation see the following community article that explains it along with a possible workaround

How to: Getting started with the Microsoft Outlook... - Qlik Community - 2001073

Best Regards

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Shai_E
Support
Support

Hi @TerDah 

It is a known limitation see the following community article that explains it along with a possible workaround

How to: Getting started with the Microsoft Outlook... - Qlik Community - 2001073

Best Regards