Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rolmontero
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator

Trigger Automation with Qlik Sene Mobile App

Hello everyone,

I am writing to you mainly because I have a doubt regarding the limitations of triggering of an automation with the button. Because of this I have created an app which on one sheet has the native button that triggers an automation when pressed. I have tried this capability on a laptop and from the browser of my mobile phone, and it actually works; it triggers the automation. On the other hand, however, when I use the mobile app from Qlik Cloud, the button, with the automation behind the scenes, does not do anything. I am not by any means a mobile app developer expert, and for this reason, I would like to know if this is a limitation that can be fixed at some point in the future or triggering automations from the mobile app just does not work, or it does work, but there are some steps I need to follow.

I look forward to hearing from you soon

Labels (3)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Vinay_B
Support
Support

Hi @rolmontero 

Since this functionality is delivered in the new mobile version, I will mark this thread as resolved. 

Have a good day!

If this resolves your query, please click on "Accept as Solution" for confirmation. Thanks!

View solution in original post

2 Replies
rafael_attux
Employee
Employee

Hi @rolmontero .

You are not doing anything wrong. QAA currently doesn't support the mobile app.

Maybe you can submit a request through the ideation portal

https://community.qlik.com/t5/Ideation/ct-p/qlik-product-insight

Vinay_B
Support
Support

Hi @rolmontero 

Since this functionality is delivered in the new mobile version, I will mark this thread as resolved. 

Have a good day!

If this resolves your query, please click on "Accept as Solution" for confirmation. Thanks!