Skip to main content
Announcements
Accelerate Your Success: Fuel your data and AI journey with the right services, delivered by our experts. Learn More
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
agardella
Contributor
Contributor

"Get Straight Table Data" does not read the table - Out: 0 items

Goodmorning, 

i have a problem with an automation for exporting data to csv file. This Qlik Sense Cloud istance is released by our mother company and i don't have a permission to edit the table and the app. I can create a data export automation  to connect our CRM. 

I use the "create file on FTP" and "Open file on FTP" for the CSV and then use the "Get Straight Table Data" and "Write Line To File on FTP" to write the data to the csv. That's fine in many situation but in one specific case "Get Straight Table Data" return 0 items e doesn't write any records to the csv file. 

In the "Object ID" i tried to choose all the options but can't get the result. I think that the correct object Id is "KQEBhbm - container - row 5 col 0" 

is the problem with the container? i can't modify the table e the settings.. can i solve it any method?

Thank you!

Labels (5)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
random_user_3869
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III

Hello,

First of all you got to be sure that the object id of your object id is the right one.

To do that, in read mode you do right click on the straight table/Share/Integer then you get this view

lessassy_3869_0-1669732435598.png

and you see at the bottom the object id. In my case it's sYpBu.

In the automation/Object id you can past directly the object id. In my case you paste sYpBu without commas.

Then you can try a test run to see if there are datas.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
random_user_3869
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III

Hello,

First of all you got to be sure that the object id of your object id is the right one.

To do that, in read mode you do right click on the straight table/Share/Integer then you get this view

lessassy_3869_0-1669732435598.png

and you see at the bottom the object id. In my case it's sYpBu.

In the automation/Object id you can past directly the object id. In my case you paste sYpBu without commas.

Then you can try a test run to see if there are datas.