Skip to main content
Announcements
See what Drew Clarke has to say about the Qlik Talend Cloud launch! READ THE BLOG
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cassandra_Nunley
Former Employee
Former Employee

Feedback for AutoML

Hi all! I am a UX designer for AutoML and am looking to develop some relationships with our users who would like to provide feedback!

This would be more of a casual, two-way street than most of our usability tests or partnerships. I'm looking for a few contacts that I could reach out to when we have questions about user expectations and wishes. I'd also hope that these contacts would feel inclined to reach out directly to me with questions or concerns when their experience is not as expected.

If you're interested, please reach out here or contact me via email: cassandra.nunley@qlik.com

Thanks in advance! We look forward to improving the product with your help.

Labels (1)
2 Replies
hardinscott
Contributor
Contributor

One of AutoML's most significant advantages is its ability to streamline and automate time-consuming operations like feature engineering, model selection, and hyperparameter tweaking. AutoML eliminates the need for manual trial and error by automatically searching for the right combination of algorithms, preprocessing approaches, and hyperparameters.

Cassandra_Nunley
Former Employee
Former Employee
Author

Yes! Thank you for the awesome description of AutoML's capabilities and advantages! I'd love to know more about how you use AutoML, what workflows work well for you, which ones you'd like to see improved, etc. Feel free to reach out to me at cassandra.nunley@qlik.com.

Thanks!