Skip to main content
Announcements
July 15, NEW Customer Portal: Initial launch will improve how you submit Support Cases. IMPORTANT DETAILS
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
janda
Contributor II
Contributor II

Add table to data task

Hello everybody,

I need your help with answering a question I have about QCDI

I’ve created new replication data project -> “Land data in data lake”. Source connection is CDC based on-premise MSSQL, target is AWS S3 bucket.

janda_0-1716545536342.png

Inside the Helios_1 step I have already loaded 83 tables into S3, and the task is running perfectly.

janda_1-1716545550240.png

Now, I want to add another table to this Data task, so I go from monitor tab, to design tab and click “Select source data”

janda_2-1716545571876.png

I select new table, that I want to load into S3 bucket and click save. I am back in the design tab, click “Validate datasets” and get this message:

janda_3-1716545582512.png

That’s all good, but now I want to prepare artefact for just the one table, and start to transfer data into S3 bucket, but all I can see is “Prepare” and that is for all the tables I already have transferred into S3 bucket.

janda_4-1716545594226.png

I’ve already tried to click it, and it deletes all the data in S3 and loads them again. Same things happen, when I somehow modify already transferred table, like for example I have noticed, that I forgot to add key, so I add it in the design, and I want to prepare structures for the modified (and only for the modified) table and reload it.

I cannot seem to find the right solution on how to do it without full reload of all tables.

Can you help please?

If this is not a feature, is there a possibility that Qlik will add it? Because without it, it is kind of useless to have the choice to load multiple tables in one task.

Thanks

Petr

0 Replies