Skip to main content
Announcements
See what Drew Clarke has to say about the Qlik Talend Cloud launch! READ THE BLOG
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
janda
Contributor II
Contributor II

Add table to data task

Hello everybody,

I need your help with answering a question I have about QCDI

I’ve created new replication data project -> “Land data in data lake”. Source connection is CDC based on-premise MSSQL, target is AWS S3 bucket.

janda_0-1716545536342.png

Inside the Helios_1 step I have already loaded 83 tables into S3, and the task is running perfectly.

janda_1-1716545550240.png

Now, I want to add another table to this Data task, so I go from monitor tab, to design tab and click “Select source data”

janda_2-1716545571876.png

I select new table, that I want to load into S3 bucket and click save. I am back in the design tab, click “Validate datasets” and get this message:

janda_3-1716545582512.png

That’s all good, but now I want to prepare artefact for just the one table, and start to transfer data into S3 bucket, but all I can see is “Prepare” and that is for all the tables I already have transferred into S3 bucket.

janda_4-1716545594226.png

I’ve already tried to click it, and it deletes all the data in S3 and loads them again. Same things happen, when I somehow modify already transferred table, like for example I have noticed, that I forgot to add key, so I add it in the design, and I want to prepare structures for the modified (and only for the modified) table and reload it.

I cannot seem to find the right solution on how to do it without full reload of all tables.

Can you help please?

If this is not a feature, is there a possibility that Qlik will add it? Because without it, it is kind of useless to have the choice to load multiple tables in one task.

Thanks

Petr

0 Replies