cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
FranciscoQ
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator

Error while loading data with Data Transfer into Qlik Cloud

I have an ODBC connection from Qlik Data transfer to load tables as qvds in Qlik Cloud.

All the tables loaded succesfully, but one of them is throwing this error:

FranciscoQ_0-1658156016200.png

Any idea what is happening and how could I solve the problem?

Labels (4)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Vinay_B
Support
Support

Hi @FranciscoQ,

Thank you for the details but I would need the full log and version of Qlik data transfer (QDT). Logs are available from C:\ProgramData\Qlik\DataTransfer\Log

The error occurs when the file is already in an upload process; on the other hand, the file modification happened in the background. Two processes interact together, creating confusion with QDT and throwing the Error. So, Stopping and Restarting services stop the uploading process and clear up the Error. Please try restarting the QDT services to see if that resolves the issue.

Vinay

If this resolves your query, please click on "Accept as Solution" for confirmation. Thanks!

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Vinay_B
Support
Support

Hi @FranciscoQ,

It might be related to a known issue related to temp file location. Is it possible to share the full log so that I can check and investigate?

Thanks!

If this resolves your query, please click on "Accept as Solution" for confirmation. Thanks!
FranciscoQ
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator
Author

I don't know if there is a way to download the log, but here are prints of the details from the last reload of that connection. It seems that all the tables loaded succesfully, except one of them

FranciscoQ_0-1658167091793.pngFranciscoQ_1-1658167120891.pngFranciscoQ_2-1658167142320.png

Vinay_B
Support
Support

Hi @FranciscoQ,

Thank you for the details but I would need the full log and version of Qlik data transfer (QDT). Logs are available from C:\ProgramData\Qlik\DataTransfer\Log

The error occurs when the file is already in an upload process; on the other hand, the file modification happened in the background. Two processes interact together, creating confusion with QDT and throwing the Error. So, Stopping and Restarting services stop the uploading process and clear up the Error. Please try restarting the QDT services to see if that resolves the issue.

Vinay