Skip to main content
Announcements
Accelerate Your Success: Fuel your data and AI journey with the right services, delivered by our experts. Learn More
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
NTHUN
Contributor II
Contributor II

Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM: only one dataset available

Hi,

in QCDI I successfully created a connection to Microsoft 365 CRM. Then I created a new data project, but I can only get a single dataset from this source, even if I search for % or for specific dataset names. The only one I get is "quotes". My colleagues from IT don't know of any restrictions regarding the system or authorizations.

Is there a problem with the connector or how can I access more datasets from Microsoft 365 CRM? Thank you!

Best regards, Norwin

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
NTHUN
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Hi,

I found the solution. New datasets can be added in the metadata of the connection.

Best regards

View solution in original post

2 Replies
NTHUN
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Hi,

I found the solution. New datasets can be added in the metadata of the connection.

Best regards

HennieAsmellow
Contributor
Contributor

I understand your frustration with only having one dataset available in Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM. It can feel limiting. In my experience, having multiple datasets can boost how you manage and analyze your customer data. It opens up so many possibilities for better insights and reporting.If you haven't already, consider looking into some monday project management. It has excellent integration options that help streamline your workflow and give you more flexibility with your data. Plus, it’s user-friendly, which makes things a lot easier.I know dealing with restrictions like that can be tough, but exploring other tools could help you get the most out of your CRM.