Skip to main content
Announcements
Accelerate Your Success: Fuel your data and AI journey with the right services, delivered by our experts. Learn More
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Igor-Ribeiro-Nordica
Contributor
Contributor

Numeric value on Data Model, but Text in Sheet graphs

I have a problem where I am loading the data correctly as a Numeric value as shown in the Data Model tab, but when I will try to use the field in the Sheets tab it formats as Text.

Data Model tab:

IgorRibeiroNordica_0-1690462172190.png

Sheet tab:

IgorRibeiroNordica_1-1690462223031.png

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
marcus_sommer

Its not the same view on the matter - all numbers are dual() and have a numeric value and a string-representation of this value which is usually identically but it mustn't be. Within the UI everything showed which isn't a link or image is displayed with their string-representation. You could calculate with it and format it like you want - it will work.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
marcus_sommer

Its not the same view on the matter - all numbers are dual() and have a numeric value and a string-representation of this value which is usually identically but it mustn't be. Within the UI everything showed which isn't a link or image is displayed with their string-representation. You could calculate with it and format it like you want - it will work.