Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Flo_Kopp
Partner - Contributor II
Partner - Contributor II

Qlik Data Gateway - Failed often

Hi there,

just got the problem yesterday and today that 8 out of 10 times i try to load data via Qlik Data Gateway it fails with the notice:

"Requested endpoint could not be provisioned due to failure to acquire a load slot:"

Flo_Kopp_0-1673367461476.png

Any of you got some ideas ?

Labels (1)
23 Replies
Albert_Candelario

Hello @ChristofSchwarz,

Thanks for sharing the above with us, however seems is a different scenario from the one discussed originally here. In such scenarios we strongly recommend to open a new topic on our Community rather than posting on existing one that could be a bit similar.

It would be also great if you could confirm if what you have described only it happened to you with Qlik Data Gateway connections.

Cheers,

Albert

Please, remember to mark the thread as solved once getting the correct answer
corsi
Contributor
Contributor

Bonjour à tous,

Suite au téléchargement ce jour de la dernière version de Gateway (1.2.0.0), nous rencontrons le même souci :

corsi_0-1675260414580.png

Auriez-vous une idée de l'origine du problème ?

Merci,

Anthony

Albert_Candelario

Hello @corsi,

This message seems slightly different, hence I would strongly recommend starting a new post.

Thanks in advance for your collaboration.

Cheers,

Albert

fmarvnnt
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III

Just to make U aware that it happened 3 times this morning on our production environnement with QDG 1.3  connected to SAP BASIS 7.40 SP 28.  Unique solution:  restart QDG service on prem.

Regards,

FMa

Albert_Candelario

Thanks @fmarvnnt 

As mentioned the issue mentioned originally here had a well identified cause, hence you might be experiencing another issue that is provoking within the same error code.

It would be good to have such on a new post instead of posting on this old one.

Thanks for your collaboration.

Cheers,

Albert

AdyWorrall
Partner Ambassador
Partner Ambassador

Hi - A client is also receiving this error.  I do not get it as the tenant admin and their rights as a member for each space and also their user roles are unrestricted. Any ideas?

AdyWorrall_0-1685453033543.png

AdyWorrall
Partner Ambassador
Partner Ambassador

I tried to create a new app using the connection and while they can see it and have the rights as a member they get this message when trying to inster data.

I do not understand why Qlik is asking to 'Provide missing credentials'

The latest version of the connector is installed on the server

AdyWorrall_1-1685453159441.png

Albert_Candelario

Hello @AdyWorrall,

Thanks for posting.

The situation you described seems different from the original one reported here, so I would strongly suggest to create a new post to have the right attention from our Community remember so they can all comment on it.

Cheers,

Albert

AdyWorrall
Partner Ambassador
Partner Ambassador

I have done that under a post titled 'Qlik Data Gateway - User not able to use connection'

Riccardo
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III

Hello Albert, we have the same issue using Qlik Sense SaaS and the latest version of Qlik Data Gateway Direct Access 1.5.2 (also with the previous version 1.4.2) We just opened a support case with number: 00112771.

Thank you!

Riccardo Schillaci
BI Analyst
Datawarehouse & Business Intelligence