Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
FranciscoQ
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator

Qlik Data Transfer Error

Hi,

I have a problem when trying to upload a heavy qvd into SaaS using Data Transfer.

So the qvd size is 2,21 GB, and is located in a specific folder, and is the only qvd in that folder.

According to help.qlik.com, Qlik DataTransfer can upload files up to 6 GB in size.

The problem is that when I run the folder connection, it takes a while loading and then this error shows up:

FranciscoQ_0-1652272400849.png

I tried to find the error in Qlik Community but I couldn't, maybe someone can help me understand what's happening.

Then i tried with the same folder connection, to upload a lighter qvd (500 MB) and it worked correctly. So it seems like is because of the qvd size, but is not heavier than 6 GB (size limit).

Regards,

Francisco.

Labels (4)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Seanog_Murphy
Creator III
Creator III

Hi @FranciscoQ 

There is an automatic timeout of 10,000 seconds when uploading a file. Each file upload must complete within that timeout. Perhaps this could be causing the issue

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Seanog_Murphy
Creator III
Creator III

Hi @FranciscoQ 

There is an automatic timeout of 10,000 seconds when uploading a file. Each file upload must complete within that timeout. Perhaps this could be causing the issue