Skip to main content
Announcements
Accelerate Your Success: Fuel your data and AI journey with the right services, delivered by our experts. Learn More
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rakeshprasad
Contributor
Contributor

Qlik cloud with databricks

hi,

i am trying to ingest data from databricks (SQL).

connection works fine, and i am able to view data on "add data" popup screen.

small data i am able to ingest.

but when i am trying to ingest data which is 10million Rows in size (27 columns). I am getting following error. 

On Databricks sql log, i could see query completed with no error.

ERROR [HY000] [Qlik][Hardy] (35) Error from server: error code: '0' error message: 'org.apache.spark.sql.catalyst.expressions.UnsafeRow cannot be cast to org.apache.spark.sql.Row'.

rakeshprasad_0-1661269270745.png

Labels (1)
  • SaaS

5 Replies
Gabor
Contributor
Contributor

Same thing happened to me, the app just worked fine yesterday, now it's broken.

Vinay_B
Support
Support

Hi @rakeshprasad,

The error seems to be coming from the driver and doesn't look like a sizing issue, but a specific row that's throwing the error. 

I will check on this and let you know.

If this resolves your query, please click on "Accept as Solution" for confirmation. Thanks!
Vinay_B
Support
Support

Hi @rakeshprasad,

The issue might be with the data. Driver logs could help to understand the issue better. I would recommend checking in Qlik Sense Desktop which is available for free to Cloud users. 

Also, it would be better to raise a case with our support team to investigate the issue. 

Vinay

If this resolves your query, please click on "Accept as Solution" for confirmation. Thanks!
Vinay_B
Support
Support

Hi @rakeshprasad,

Is there an update on this issue?

Thanks!

rakeshprasad
Contributor
Contributor
Author

Issue is not with data. We are using exact same data in local Qlik (installed on unix servers).

we have raised it with product team. 

seems to be some issue with Databricks connector.