Skip to main content
Announcements
Accelerate Your Success: Fuel your data and AI journey with the right services, delivered by our experts. Learn More
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
random_user_3869
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III

Question regarding ownership of API Keys And schedules task in qlik saas

Hello everyone,

I created an API key for creating a link to qlik data transfert.

But as my contract expires soon for this company i will leave and my account will be deleted.

So my question is: after i leave will the API key i created will be deleted as well.

IS it needed for other user who have the professional licence to create other one.

Same question regarding data connection and task reload regarding qlik saas apps.

Thank you 

Labels (2)
3 Replies
random_user_3869
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III
Author

Hello, anyone has the answer ?

Thank you 

If ai rephrase: i have the professional licence and i did several things such as :

- create task for reloading app

- create ans gerate api keys for qlik data transfer and sharepoint connection access

So will these things will be deleted once my accound is deleted from the tenant ?

Thank you for your help

Akshesh_Patel
Support
Support

Hello,

The API Keys are tied with the users and accounts as well. So, yes if you disable the user account then all API keys tied with that account will get de-activated as well. 

Also, the reload task needs to be re-created as well. Because when the app triggers the reload, it will look for the app reload permission first and then trigger the reload, so it is expected that if the account gets disabled then the schedule reloads task will no longer be able to identify the permission. 

The recommendation for a smooth migration is to update the API keys and connections and change the ownership of apps to the person who is taking over.

I hope this helps!

Thank you

random_user_3869
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III
Author

Thank you for this explanation !