Skip to main content
Announcements
See what Drew Clarke has to say about the Qlik Talend Cloud launch! READ THE BLOG
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ChristianVega
Contributor
Contributor

Troubles accessing Azure Storage through the Connector

Hello,
I open this case because we are having problems trying to use a Azure Storage connector. I show you up all steps sequence and the errors we get.

First, we create the connector to an Azure Storage

Chriatiabn_2-1710489057910.png

We introduce the “Blob container path” and “Tenant ID” without selecting the option "User defined credentials" and parameter “Prompt / consent level” with the option “consent”. We get the token authentication from Azure, authenticated and finally tested with no errors:

Chriatiabn_3-1710489095748.png

Then we try to load the QVD files using this connector:

Chriatiabn_4-1710489129219.png

I can navigate through the Azure Storage:

Chriatiabn_5-1710489144970.png

I select one of the QVD file and I get an error:

Chriatiabn_6-1710489180790.png

I asked a Teammate to try using the conector:

Chriatiabn_7-1710489213027.png

And when he tries to select the connector, he cannot navigate to the Azure Storage, getting the following error:

Chriatiabn_9-1710489267483.png

This same error, after some time, happens to me, and I can't even see the content of the Azure Storage anymore.

We have tried everything, check the appropriate Azure roles for the account, read in the support knowledgement library and we cannot find a solution. Could you give us a hand to solve the problem? Do not hesitate to contact us for more information.

Thank you

Labels (2)
2 Replies
Rohit-Prakash
Employee
Employee

@ChristianVega Have you checked if in your Microsoft Azure portal the following user permissions to access the blob container are enabled: Storage Blob Data Contributor and Storage Blob Data Reader?

https://help.qlik.com/en-US/connectors/Subsystems/Web_Storage_Provider_Connectors_help/Content/Conne...

ChristianVega
Contributor
Contributor
Author

Thank you for your response.

Yes, the user connecting to Azure has these permissions, even has the role Storage Blob Data Owner