Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
YEL
Contributor III
Contributor III

Problème de suppression d'un attribut d'une table dans compose

Bonjour, 

Je n'arrive pas a supprimé un attribut en double dans ma table sur les métadata compose, j'ai un message d'erreur qui s'affiche: 

Nouvel essai de Sup.png

 Merci d'avance 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
sureshkumar
Support
Support

Hello @YEL 

It's Strange that the duplicate columns present in a single table. I tried to reproduce the issue in my lab but Qlik Compose and DB [MYSQL] dint allow me to add the duplicate column name.

Try Renaming Attribute i.e add Prefix to the duplicate column and delete the column.

If the above suggestion didn't work, then

• Did you add the attribute twice manually ?
  • Did you validated the model after observing the duplicate columns in the table?
  • I would request to create a case with above details and the Diagnostic package. 

Regards,

Suresh

View solution in original post

3 Replies
sureshkumar
Support
Support

Hello @YEL 

Could you please send us screenshot of the Particular Table and Attribute list that having the issue.

As far i understand that Attributes names are unique.

Regards,

Suresh

YEL
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Bonjour, 

Le problème est lié à un attribut qui n'est pas unique dans la tables. le but est de supprimer cette attribut en double, ci-joint des captures d'écran de la tables et les attributs. 

YEL_3-1708203646249.png

YEL_2-1708203608848.png

Cordialement. 

sureshkumar
Support
Support

Hello @YEL 

It's Strange that the duplicate columns present in a single table. I tried to reproduce the issue in my lab but Qlik Compose and DB [MYSQL] dint allow me to add the duplicate column name.

Try Renaming Attribute i.e add Prefix to the duplicate column and delete the column.

If the above suggestion didn't work, then

• Did you add the attribute twice manually ?
  • Did you validated the model after observing the duplicate columns in the table?
  • I would request to create a case with above details and the Diagnostic package. 

Regards,

Suresh