Skip to main content
Announcements
Accelerate Your Success: Fuel your data and AI journey with the right services, delivered by our experts. Learn More
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Pierre_G
Contributor III
Contributor III

Compose Mapping Editing Conflicts

I am getting this error when modifying a Mapping:

I am the only one working in Compose. I closed all the browsers and still get this error when updating this mapping.

It is happening since I have removed lookup that was returning an error during Code Generation

Version=2021.8.0.372

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Adam_Herman
Support
Support

Hi @Pierre_G 

Hope you are doing well.

The described issue has to be investigated and we need to reproduce it in our environment. 

Could you please raise a ticket to the support team, describing the whole behavior, and providing diagnostic package with logs of the same? 

Once the case is raised, we will check it and handle it accordingly.

Many thanks in advance for your time.

Regards,

Adam

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Adam_Herman
Support
Support

Hi @Pierre_G 

Hope you are doing well.

The described issue has to be investigated and we need to reproduce it in our environment. 

Could you please raise a ticket to the support team, describing the whole behavior, and providing diagnostic package with logs of the same? 

Once the case is raised, we will check it and handle it accordingly.

Many thanks in advance for your time.

Regards,

Adam

Nanda_Ravindra
Support
Support

@Pierre_G Based on the description it sounds like it's a cache issue. If you were editing mapping in DWH, please try clearing the landing cache as well as the metadata cache under the DWH pane and see if that resolves the issue. If the problem persists as Adam suggested please open a case with support and we will take a look into it.

Thanks,

Nanda