Skip to main content
Announcements
See what Drew Clarke has to say about the Qlik Talend Cloud launch! READ THE BLOG
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
vtatarnikov
Creator
Creator

Unexpected Primary Key

Hi!

I have created Entity with 2 business keys, made mapping and started task.

Then I realized that only one field is a business key and removed the mark from the entity in the logical model. Then I did the model and dwh validation, ran the object update script. And started the mapping task again and got this error:

ETL task aborted - Unexpected Primary Key violations detected in 'TSTG_clients_P'

I have deleted all tables associated with my entity and I cannot see the TSTG_clients_P table.

How to solve this problem?

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
vtatarnikov
Creator
Creator
Author

The duplicate handling function helped me. Before that, I did not check this box for this task, because I'm sure there are no duplicates.
Perhaps the problem was not what I described originally.

In any case, I would like to receive technical support comments to understand what was the matter.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
suresh_pulagam
Employee
Employee

Hi @vtatarnikov ,

Hope you see the below error.

suresh_pulagam_0-1640293593760.png

suresh_pulagam_1-1640294415932.png

After you run the database script manually, clear the metadata cache and regenerate the instructions. The task should run fine after that.

suresh_pulagam_2-1640294557504.png

vtatarnikov
Creator
Creator
Author

Thanks Suresh, but it did not help.

I cleared the cache and did the dwh validation, regenerate mapping, everything is ok. But when I run the mapping task, I get the same error.

vtatarnikov
Creator
Creator
Author

The duplicate handling function helped me. Before that, I did not check this box for this task, because I'm sure there are no duplicates.
Perhaps the problem was not what I described originally.

In any case, I would like to receive technical support comments to understand what was the matter.