Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing a new Enhanced File Management feature in Qlik Cloud! GET THE DETAILS!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
NewbieQlik
Contributor III
Contributor III

Compose Integration with EM

I am trying to integrate compose for DW with EM, but when I tried to add the compose I am getting this error "AEM-E-SRVTYPENTFND, Compose server "xxxx" not found". Please help.

Labels (3)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Dana_Baldwin
Support
Support

Hi @NewbieQlik 

You will need to upgrade to Qlik Compose 2021.5 in order to monitor it in Enterprise Manager 2021.5. Please follow the migration steps carefully in the attached Release Notes PDF file. FYI, version 7 of Compose for Data Warehouses is referred to as the November 2020 version in the documentation.

Thanks,

Dana

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Dana_Baldwin
Support
Support

Hi @NewbieQlik 

This could indicate that the version of Compose is not compatible with the version of Enterprise Manager you are trying to monitor it with. What is the version number of both products?

Thanks,

Dana

NewbieQlik
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Compose for DW version: 7.0.0.651

EM Version : 2021.5.0.543

Dana_Baldwin
Support
Support

Hi @NewbieQlik 

You will need to upgrade to Qlik Compose 2021.5 in order to monitor it in Enterprise Manager 2021.5. Please follow the migration steps carefully in the attached Release Notes PDF file. FYI, version 7 of Compose for Data Warehouses is referred to as the November 2020 version in the documentation.

Thanks,

Dana

Dana_Baldwin
Support
Support

Hi @NewbieQlik 

Please also see the license compatibility section of the Release Notes I attached.

Thanks,

Dana