Skip to main content
Announcements
See what Drew Clarke has to say about the Qlik Talend Cloud launch! READ THE BLOG
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
AKV0524
Contributor III
Contributor III

Can we schedule logstream to stop and resume on a daily during a specific timeframe.

Hi Team,

we have created a logstream and cdc replicate task. we observed that every morning for about 3 hours logstream task is loosing connectivity to source database. when we checked with dba we got to know that everyday backup windows activity is going on due to this all the users are not having access to source database.

can we schedule logstream task to stop prior the outage and resume once outage finished. 

if we can, then we need to create two scheduler one for stopping and one for resume.

Thanks

Amit

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Dana_Baldwin
Support
Support

Hi @AKV0524 ,

I'm not aware of anything that would prevent you from scheduling log stream tasks. Please test in a pre-production environment to try it out.

Thanks,

Dana

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Dana_Baldwin
Support
Support

Hi @AKV0524 ,

Yes, you can schedule tasks. Please refer to this section of the User Guide for details and let us know if you have any questions:

Scheduling jobs #Scheduling jobs | Qlik Replicate Help

Thanks,

Dana

AKV0524
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Hi Dana,

Thanks for the info.

I have already gone through user guide. As if now in production we have some full load job is scheduled which is running fine. 

My doubt is can we do it for logstream task too.

Thanks

Amit

Dana_Baldwin
Support
Support

Hi @AKV0524 ,

I'm not aware of anything that would prevent you from scheduling log stream tasks. Please test in a pre-production environment to try it out.

Thanks,

Dana

AKV0524
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Thanks Dana,

we will try in test environment.

Thanks

Amit