Skip to main content
Announcements
Live today at 11 AM ET. Get your questions about Qlik Connect answered, or just listen in. SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JoshMcNatt
Contributor
Contributor

Cross Region DR for Replicate

Hello,

Has anyone implemented Cross-Region DR solution for Replicate? I understand there is HA option for WSFC but not sure if that's an option for cross-region deployments.

Also - as far as source DR solution. How have you all implemented Source database DR solutions in Replicate. 
I have Postgres and Oracle sources.

Labels (2)
2 Replies
Steve_Nguyen
Support
Support

I know that our Professional Service team have done some AWS HA , so best that you reach out to your sale rep and have some PS help on DR implementation.

Help users find answers! Don't forget to mark a solution that worked for you! If already marked, give it a thumbs up!
SwathiPulagam
Support
Support

Hi  @Josh ,

Replicate doesn't have its own DR solution. It has to depend on Windows HA or any other 3rd party implementations. As Windows supports multi-region clusters, Replicate can be installed on the multi-region cluster. 

Coming to the point of source DR solutions will depend on how the source DR solution is designed. It has to be assessed by the PS team and will depend on your environment. 

Thanks,

Swathi