cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
CC3
Contributor
Contributor

Enable Passthrough Filter on Replicate

Followed the instructions, but I am not seeing the appropriate filter box appear.  What I've done so far:

• https://community.qlik.com/t5/Official-Support-Articles/Filter-for-last-90-days-of-data-in-Qlik-Repl...
    • Added "enable_passthrough_filter": true to  C:\Program Files\Attunity\Replicate\bin\repctl.cfg
  • https://help.qlik.com/en-US/replicate/November2021/Content/Replicate/Main/Installation/install_start...
    • Restarted the replicate service three or four times, though the instructions didn't exactly match.  Instead of "From the Start menu on the Windows computer where Qlik Replicate is installed", I typed services and found "Qlik Replicate Server UI", starting and stopping / restarting that.  Although this is really the same outcome as what was listed in the instructions, I'm just putting the differences here for visibility in case what I did was incorrect.
  • Restarted the Enterprise Manager service
  • Checked a task table filter and didn't see the new option in there
  • Added a new table and a subsequent filter, and didn't see the option in there
  • Tried creating a new task and received the same result.  
  • Opened the Enterprise Manager UI in an incognito browser and logged in anew.  Repeated the same task / table filter steps above.  Still nothing.  

No errors were encountered during any of these processes, so I'm assuming the steps are correct.  Also, is there a logout button on the Enterprise Manager UI? I don't see one on there.  

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Michael_Litz
Support
Support

Hi,

Please confirm if you held down the CLTR key when you clicked the table settings tab. That is needed to bring up the filter window when you click the filters.

Thanks,
Michael Litz

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Michael_Litz
Support
Support

Hi,

Please confirm if you held down the CLTR key when you clicked the table settings tab. That is needed to bring up the filter window when you click the filters.

Thanks,
Michael Litz

CC3
Contributor
Contributor
Author

Thanks for the reply.  I'm using a Mac, so I needed to use the CMD button.  Please update the tutorial to indicate that it was designed with Windows users in mind. 

Thanks!