Skip to main content
Announcements
Join us on Sept. 17 to hear how our new GenAI Assistant empowers data professionals: REGISTER
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
nuttawut
Partner - Contributor II
Partner - Contributor II

How to handle data transformation error in User-Defined Transformations?

How to handle data transformation error in User-Defined Transformations?

I use SQLITE_ERROR but task still run to the end not put into Queued or Error.

Thank you.

Labels (1)
4 Replies
nuttawut
Partner - Contributor II
Partner - Contributor II
Author

3.jpg2.jpg1.png

I would like to error table and then fix issue to reload that table only

Barb_Fill21
Support
Support

Hi nuttawut,

Do you have a  verbose log for this, if so can you please attach it? 

I  looked at your screenshots and this a little difficult  to know exactly where the problem is happening. 

In the meantime,  I noticed you are at an early version of Replicate 6.6.  We have many fixes for Sql Server and  you may want to consider applying the latest Service Release  (SR03) to be current.  If you choose to apply the latest Service Release,  please re-run the task again to see if  the error occurs, again. 

Sincerely,

Barb 

nuttawut
Partner - Contributor II
Partner - Contributor II
Author

Hi Barb_Fill21,

Thank you so much for asking. This issue is related to all source systems that have column naming with special character and need to be used in expression transformation.

like col name - Address$1, Address$2, Address$3 and we would like to concat Address$1+Address$2+Address$3

but expression transformation disallow '$' value so we open a QDI technical support and he said to raise FR in this community.

Please let me know if there is some unclear understnding.

Best Regards,

Thank you.

Barb_Fill21
Support
Support

Hello nuttawut,

Thanks for your clarification. I agree,  this is a feature request. Please click on the link below to make the enhancement request. 

To get started please see our article: "Getting Started with Ideas": https://community.qlik.com/t5/Qlik-Product-Insight-Blog/Getting-Started-with-Ideas/ba-p/1684011

Let us know if you have any other questions! 

Sincerely,

Barb