Skip to main content
Announcements
July 15, NEW Customer Portal: Initial launch will improve how you submit Support Cases. IMPORTANT DETAILS
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
suvbin
Creator III
Creator III

Issue in the Replication task when selecting the tables using "include" option

Hi,

Running the replication task from SAP S4 to Azure Managed Instance. While table selection, I have used the "include" option . It will show like below

'R4S-ADDITIONAL-TABLES.%'

So whenever I add a new table under  "'R4S-ADDITIONAL-TABLES", it should automatically add in the replicate server as well. But the replication task is throwing me the following errors. 

sundeep548_0-1590234295059.png

Stream component 'st_0_transaction_sorter' terminated Stream component failed at subtask 0, component st_0_transaction_sorter Error executing data handler Missing transaction id for operation DDL_NONE (26)

Cannot refresh source table (41) metadata Failed on getting table definition for table 'R4S-ADDITIONAL-TABLES.T002' SAP table 'R4S-ADDITIONAL-TABLES'.'T002' not found

Request your help here.

Thanks.

Labels (1)
4 Replies
Steve_Nguyen
Support
Support

since i do not see what component got the error:

but i normally see this error on SOURCE_CAPTURE and SOURCE_UNLOAD

so best to enable TRACE on SOURCE_CAPTURE and SOURCE_UNLOAD ,, reprod the issue, review the logs.

- this could be some privileges for some views missing.

Help users find answers! Don't forget to mark a solution that worked for you! If already marked, give it a thumbs up!
AlexeySosnovskih
Partner - Contributor III
Partner - Contributor III

Check endpoint user privileges if it has a grant of "select any table", so that if new table is added it has all privileges for it.

suvbin
Creator III
Creator III
Author

Hi Steve, thank you for the update. i have included the snapshot where exactly i am facing the issue. Hope that helps more. 

suvbin
Creator III
Creator III
Author

Hi Alex, thank you for the reply. You mean to say from the source system (SAP) ? If your mentioning about the user priviliges from source system. Yes, user have the grant priviliges .