Skip to main content
Announcements
Live today at 11 AM ET. Get your questions about Qlik Connect answered, or just listen in. SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jxw007
Contributor II
Contributor II

Qlik Replicate Schedule Task not running

I scheduled a job to run a task daily at a set time but task does not run. The task consist of running a full database load from one database to Redshift. I deleted the task and recreated it but it still doesn't run. Has anyone faced this problem? Can anyone guide me what I am doing wrong here?  

Labels (2)
2 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
PGN
Creator II
Creator II

I'm assuming you are referring to the Server/Scheduler option. Verify that you have selected type "reload target" and not run task.

View solution in original post

Dana_Baldwin
Support
Support

Hi @jxw007 

The "run task" option will resume the task, for example when a task is also processing changes. For full load only tasks, you want to choose "reload target".

Thanks,

Dana

View solution in original post

4 Replies
shashi_holla
Support
Support

Hi @jxw007 

Could you please attach the task scheduler screenshot, just want to check the parameters selected.

Thank you,

PGN
Creator II
Creator II

I'm assuming you are referring to the Server/Scheduler option. Verify that you have selected type "reload target" and not run task.
jxw007
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

@PGN thanks for reply. Question is why "reload target" and not "run task"

Dana_Baldwin
Support
Support

Hi @jxw007 

The "run task" option will resume the task, for example when a task is also processing changes. For full load only tasks, you want to choose "reload target".

Thanks,

Dana