Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mukhtar
Contributor II
Contributor II

Task Notification based on warnings keywords

In QEM November 2021 , is it possible to set e-mails notification based on warnings or errors that contain certain keywords?

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Michael_Litz
Support
Support

Hi @Mukhtar 

I have seen customer wanting to do this and they were able to implement it by setting the general warning notification and send it to the event log.

Then a process that monitors the event log can be configured to scan for the keywords you want and that process would end up sending the notification emails out.

Or you could try rules on your company email server that did the keyword scans and decided to let the the email through or not.

Hope this helps out a little.

Thannks
Michael

View solution in original post

5 Replies
SachinB
Support
Support

Hello @Mukhtar ,

Thank you for reaching out to the Qlik Community!

Yes, we do have predefined template to send the notification in case of warnings.

Any Warning: Select this to receive a notification when a warning is issued in the system.

SachinB_0-1704795373471.png

For more detail, please find the below link for the same.

https://help.qlik.com/en-US/enterprise-manager/November2023/Content/EnterpriseManager/Main/Messages/...

Regards,

Sachin B

Mukhtar
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Hi @SachinB  , Thanks for your answer , yes.  but as i understand this will  send an email on any warning . and what I am looking for is if its possible to send an email only when warning contain a certain word for example when a warning message contain ("Violation of PRIMARY KEY") or other specific word.

SachinB
Support
Support

Hello @Mukhtar ,

We don't have such mechanism to send the email based on word, we have only these predefined templates in notifications. 

Regards,

Sachin B

Yadunandan
Support
Support

Hello team,

If our response has been helpful, please consider clicking "Accept as Solution". This will assist other users in easily finding the answer.

Regards,
Yadunandan

Michael_Litz
Support
Support

Hi @Mukhtar 

I have seen customer wanting to do this and they were able to implement it by setting the general warning notification and send it to the event log.

Then a process that monitors the event log can be configured to scan for the keywords you want and that process would end up sending the notification emails out.

Or you could try rules on your company email server that did the keyword scans and decided to let the the email through or not.

Hope this helps out a little.

Thannks
Michael