Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SkippyTheMagnificent
Contributor II
Contributor II

Unable to get delete statement

All

Had a replicated table get suspended today with the following error:

Failed to get delete statement for table SIPMiner.RESULTS, stream position 411;637889683643563270;20220419144516826916|0000001b.347cb822.00000002.0000.01.0000:10873.2961722.16

How do I troubleshoot and resolve this so I can unsuspend the table without losing any data?

Appreciate the help

Nathan

Qlik Replicate 

Labels (2)
15 Replies
SkippyTheMagnificent
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

I've increased logging (trace level) and reloaded the table.  Guess we'll see what I get if it happens again.

Dana_Baldwin
Support
Support

Hi @SkippyTheMagnificent 

I'm afraid I don't have any further technical info besides what was already shared, but..

I too appreciate your user name! My brother is a stage hand with a nickname of Skip, which is short for "Skippy the Wonder Dog" due to his incredible problem solving skills 🙂

SkippyTheMagnificent
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Issue happened again last night.  Here are the 2 diag package for the task and the log stream.  

Issue occurred at 5/26 @ 12:53 am.  Logging level = 'trace' for source_capture , target_apply, target_load

SkippyTheMagnificent
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Issue occurred again.  Had verbose logging turned on this time.  What is going on? Can anyone help me identified why this keep failing with the same error.

@lyka @Steve_Nguyen @Dana_Baldwin @KellyHobson @Heinvandenheuvel 

lyka
Support
Support

Hi @SkippyTheMagnificent 

Ill review the files you attached. I suggest opening a support case to further troubleshoot this so that the files you upload will be only visible to support and your organization

Thanks

Lyka

KellyHobson
Former Employee
Former Employee

Hey @SkippyTheMagnificent ,

I agree with @lyka  to open a support ticket, so we can look at TARGET_APPLY with trace or verbose logging.  It may helpful to isolate SIPMiner.RESULTS to a separate task as well. 

Thanks, 

Kelly