Skip to main content
Announcements
July 15, NEW Customer Portal: Initial launch will improve how you submit Support Cases. IMPORTANT DETAILS
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
l9phan1
Creator
Creator

When is the support for DML changes for HANA sources using the trigger base replication available?

Hi,

Does anyone know when is the support for DML changes for HANA sources using the trigger base replication available?

Labels (2)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
JitenderR
Employee
Employee

Hi @l9phan1  You meant to ask DDL. Right? The focus is on getting Log Based Replication available to customers ASAP and hence no new enhancements will be made on trigger based mechanism including the DDL handling. Currently you can use the HANA Application connection for DDL handling. 

Let me know for any additional questions. 

Regards

JR

View solution in original post

3 Replies
JitenderR
Employee
Employee

Hi @l9phan1  You meant to ask DDL. Right? The focus is on getting Log Based Replication available to customers ASAP and hence no new enhancements will be made on trigger based mechanism including the DDL handling. Currently you can use the HANA Application connection for DDL handling. 

Let me know for any additional questions. 

Regards

JR

l9phan1
Creator
Creator
Author

Hi JR,

We mean DML.

JitenderR
Employee
Employee

Hi @l9phan1 DML support (reading from HANA using trigger based mechanism and replicating via IUD statements)  is currently supported. Let me know for any additional questions. 

Regards

JR