Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
aniketh_mahanderkar
Partner - Contributor II
Partner - Contributor II

name for a file in s3

Hi guys,

I have replicated the tables from MySQL to s3. but the file has been generated as load0000001.csv

I am facing issues with renaming a file in s3, is there any option to name a file in qlik replicate ?

thanks.

regards,

aniketh.

Labels (2)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
SachinB
Support
Support

Hello @aniketh_mahanderkar ,

Thanks for reaching Qlik community link.

Regarding changing the name of the file: You can achieve this through the "Run command after upload" option for the S3 target endpoint.

You can process the final target files using a custom command. The command will be run whenever a data file is created.

Kindly refer to the user guide in Setting Advanced connection properties for the S3 target point. In the advanced tab, you can use the "Post Upload Processing - Run command after upload"

https://help.qlik.com/en-US/replicate/May2023/Content/Replicate/Main/Amazon%20S3/advanced_options_fi...

Let us know in case if you need any additional information for the same.

Regards,

Sachin B

View solution in original post

4 Replies
SachinB
Support
Support

Thanks for reaching Qlik community link.

Regarding changing the name of the file: You can achieve this through the "Run command after upload" option for the S3 target endpoint.

You can process the final target files using a custom command. The command will be run whenever a data file is created.

Kindly refer to the user guide in Setting Advanced connection properties for the S3 target point. In the advanced tab, you can use the "Post Upload Processing - Run command after upload"

https://help.qlik.com/en-US/replicate/May2023/Content/Replicate/Main/Amazon%20S3/advanced_options_fi...

Let us know in case if you need any additional information for the same.

Regards,

Sachin B

aniketh_mahanderkar
Partner - Contributor II
Partner - Contributor II
Author

I don't know how to write the configuration.

I have looked into the user guide, however, I didn't understand

aniketh_mahanderkar
Partner - Contributor II
Partner - Contributor II
Author

can anyone please help me with this

regards,

aniketh.

SachinB
Support
Support

Thanks for the update.

We would request you to create support case for above implementation work, we recommend getting our Professional Services team as this is part of implementation process. As this involved assistance which basically falls under the purview of Professional Services. Engaging Professional Services will ensure a thorough and pro-active setup of your environment, with various architectural artifacts taken into account.

As part of a Professional Services engagement, you will get a dedicated PS resource to work with you over a screen sharing session or in person, who will be able to answer your questions and work with you one-on-one on the implementation. 

Thanks for understanding !!

Regards,

Sachin B