cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Zenith_Ian
Contributor II
Contributor II

qlikid not valid

I wanted to raise a call - but could not the support login would not accept my original Qlikid (which we used for Attunity replicate)  - i cannot call or talk to anyone without a Qlikid so i have had to create a new logon to ask why i cannot login with my original Qlikid. Please could someone respond to help me with my actual issue of not being able to log on and view my account/licence details.

I have tried resetting password but nothing has come through.

i would like to change the qlikid to reflect the change in company name but seemingly cannot do that either and certainly not without logging in on the original Qlikid.

i couldn't seem to find a generic support forum to add this query too either.

i tried using the qlikbot - but that directed me to login to the support portal and wouldn't let me add anything more to text box once it had finished telling me this

Labels (1)
  • Other

1 Reply
Vinay_B
Support
Support

Hi @Zenith_Ian 

QlikID is not supported anymore during the login. Please use your email address and password to log in.

If any issues, please contact our customer support team via chat or give them a call directly:

https://community.qlik.com/t5/Knowledge/How-to-contact-Qlik-Support/ta-p/1837529

I hope this helps!

If this resolves your query, please click on "Accept as Solution" for confirmation. Thanks!