Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
khchoy
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator

why downgrade google cloud SDK version for BigQuery ?

Hi ,

I am testing Google BigQuerty .  but I have met error  when full loading.

Currently, I installed Google Cloud SDK 305.0.0 for Linux . Because User Guide of  November 2020 (Version 7.0) ,Last Updated: November 09, 2020

9. Download and install Google Cloud SDK 305.0.0 for Linux on the Replicate Server machine.   

But  I checked new version at today, 

User guide of  November 2020 SR1 ,Last Updated: March 02, 2021

9. Download and install Google Cloud SDK 296.0.0 for Linux on the Replicate Server machine.

It is downgraded. Why ?  it is related issue when large file size ?

Regards,

Kwangho

Labels (1)
5 Replies
MarinaEmbon
Employee
Employee

Hi Kwangho,

Thank you for this question. This is a documentation bug.

you should continue using Google Cloud SDK 305.0.0 for Linux with Replicate November 2020 SR1.

we will fix the documentation.

Sorry for that,

Marina.

khchoy
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator
Author

Hi Marina,

Thanks for update. 

But  Google Cloud SDK have some problem  when file size is more than 100MB.

When I checked in Google community , above v299 have problem. So I tested with v296 it does not have problem .

Could you Check with R&D again ? 

Regards,

Kwangho 

MarinaEmbon
Employee
Employee

Hi Kwangho, we didn’t encounter any issue when testing Google Cloud SDK 305.0.0 with file size is more than 100MB, if you have an issue please open a support case.

bewerent
Contributor II
Contributor II

Google tables used to be a real problem for me because, after the pandemic, many companies like mine switched to this work table. At first, it was not very easy and understandable, but over time I got used to it and adapted. Most likely thanks to one site that explained to me more details on bigquery data types. Do you know anything about this?
It seems to me that this will be a valuable tool for you because many hidden features of Google documents are explained here.
For me personally, this turned out to be very interesting, so I strongly advise you to try it

hannarase
Contributor
Contributor

Hello, I am not a professional in this field, but as far as I know, there are many articles on the internet where you can find an answer to your question. When I met a similar problem, one of my friends working in this area recommended me to check out youtube for a tutorial on how to integrate hubspot to BigQuery. Check it out by yourself. It is not hard, and you can manage to fix everything up quickly with a bit of effort.