Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Load multiple Excel's sheets

Good Morning,

After searching, her in the community, such as making a load of several sheets of Excel, I found none that worked or did not know I make them work.

My case is the following, have an Excel where users from different server are save, if users are users local machine are stored in a sheet with the following nomenclature “Resumen_nameserver” and if the serve also has LDAP users are stored in a sheet called “Resumen_LDAP_nameserver”, we must also keep in mind that the order of these sheets can be “randomized”, ie not all servers have because to have LDAP users , so they can come followed several sheets of local users.

Leave attached an Excel sample to make it look clearer,

Thanks in advance for the answer,

Roger A. Reina Hdez.

P.s.: I’m new to this world of QLIKVIEW, so forgive any mistake to talk about something referred to it and sorry for the English of Google translate.

1 Reply
Gysbert_Wassenaar

You need an odbc connection to the excel file to load a table of the excel sheets. Then you can use that table to iterate through the sheets and read the data on the sheets. See this discussion: Loading Multiple Excel Files and Multiple Excel sheets

talk is cheap, supply exceeds demand