Qlik Community

Qlik Technical Bulletin Blog

Information on all new product releases, connectors, beta programs, and technical product information.

Employee
Employee

Patch for Qlik Web Connectors November 2018 Release (v2.49.3) Available

A patch is now available for the recently released Qlik Web Connectors November 2018, which will be of interest to MS Dynamics CRM, SMTP and the FTP/SFTP Connectors.

Today we made a patch to the November 2018 Release available, which has a few modifications including:

• a fix for the Qlik MS Dynamics CRM Connector, which was impacted by the recent upgrades which Microsoft made to the Dynamics CRM platform,
  • it's now possible to manage the Proxy setting on the SMTP connector
  • an issue with the FTP/SFTP connector when only a username was defined has been fixed.

This is available through the Qlik download site, along with it's Release Notes.

IMPORTANT! Please also refer to the Qlik Web Connector November 2018 Release Notes regarding an extra, mandatory step when upgrading to this version. This was also noted in the QWC November 2018 blog post.

8 Comments
alexometis
Contributor II
Is it me or is the package for this broken? It just has a load of "pdb" files in it and nothing that I'd normally expect in the web connector install... @bal?
0 Likes
Employee
Employee

Hi Alex,

Yes, there is an issue with the download file, which I will get resolved asap.

Thanks for pointing this and apologies to you and anyone else who's been inconvenienced by this.

Thanks,

Darren

0 Likes
Employee
Employee

Hi Alex,

The correct zip file is now in place.

Thanks again for bringing this issue to our attention.

Darren

0 Likes
WilsonMadureira
New Contributor

Contrs.pngI need help

I need help about that plz

0 Likes
Employee
Employee

Hi,

It looks like you’re trying to access an SAP connector within Sense, but don’t have an appropriate licence in place. 

This is post refers to the Qlik Web Connectors which is a suite of connectors to typically web-based platforms but doesn’t include the SAP connectors. 

I think you you will need to contact your local Qlik office or Partner for assistance in getting the right licence. 

Thanks,

Darren

0 Likes
aldemind
New Contributor

Hi there!

I can't see Qlik web connectors at dpwnload page at Qlik.com, where is it?

What I see:
Screen.png

0 Likes
felipessj
New Contributor III
aldemind
New Contributor

It works!

Thanks a lot!

0 Likes