cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Or
MVP
MVP

Duplicated values loading from QVDs

Occasionally - I am unable to tell when and why - Governance Dashboard winds up with duplicate values in its QVDs. These in turn make the data presented in the QVW completely incorrect. I am able to fix this issue each time by deleting the QVDs and reloading from scratch, but I have to first notice the problem - not a good solution.

Since I am unsure what causes this, I have no real focus as to a fix, so perhaps the best approach would be to fully reload each time rather than use QVDs for incremental loading. Unfortunately, I was not able to find out how do disable the QVD aspects of the script just by reading the code, so assistance with this would be appreciated if the core issue cannot be resolved.

Thanks,

Or

4 Replies
Or
MVP
MVP
Author

*bump*

Still hoping for any sort of response here, official or unofficial - this issue is extremely frustrating.

Anil_Babu_Samineni

Orsh, Is there any chance to create the qvw and let me know what are you expecting with paint paper.. - Chowdary

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
Or
MVP
MVP
Author

I'm sorry, I don't understand the question/request.

What I get: Duplicated values, both in the QVDs and in the resulting QVW.

What I expect: No duplicate values, as is the case if I manually delete all the QVDs and reload from scratch.

Or
MVP
MVP
Author

Officially giving up on any support for Governance Dashboard, official or otherwise. Very disappointing.