Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

GetWebTicket() Invalid Call

Hi folks,

I'm trying to integrate Qlikview(v.11) into Salesforce.com using Qlikview ticketing. Here is the article I'm following: http://community.qlik.com/docs/DOC-3730

Unfortunately, I keep getting "Invalid call" as a result of GetWebTicket method. I think I did all the prep work right. Could anyone suggest the reasons why I keep getting "Invalid call" and what would be the first places to check?

Any help will be highly appreciated.

Thank you very much.

Regards,

Igor

11 Replies
Not applicable
Author

Hi,

The invalid call error more or less always has to do with authentication, meaning trust, everything is about trust when it comes to webtickets. Either you configure everything to be anonymous and use the TrustedIP in the configuration, or you use windows authentication and supply proper credentials.

I prefer the anonymous method myself... and a common problem I've seen is that it's sometimes not clear how to find the actual IP address to trust. In case it's localhost, try to ping localhost to see what you get back. Sometimes it's 127.0.0.1, sometimes it's ::1, make sure to use the correct value. If the server is remote, the actual IP address should work.

boguslaw_gmitru
Partner - Contributor III
Partner - Contributor III

Thanks, adding 127.0.0.1 and  ::1, solve my problem. Thank you.