Skip to main content
Announcements
See what Drew Clarke has to say about the Qlik Talend Cloud launch! READ THE BLOG
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
hug_qlikview
Contributor III
Contributor III

How can I change the tab info for a QlikView app in version November 2017

Hi,

I've installed the latest version November 2017 SR3 and I would like to change the tab information. In this version the tab gives a adress:

while in our production version 11.20 the tab holds only the application name

Any one got an idea?

Best regards,

maria

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
hug_qlikview
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Hi,

The problem has been solved - on my desktop I have two version of the plugin but only one can work at a time. When having only one plugin in the last version the tab is appearing correctly with the title of the document.

View solution in original post

5 Replies
marcus_sommer

Go to the document properties in tab general and there within the field "Title" direct below the tab-name you could set your wished application name.

- Marcus

hug_qlikview
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Hi Marcus,

Thanks for your suggestion but this does not solve the problem. I have a defined title but the tab gives a path instead of the title when opened via the accesspoint (IE with plugin). I guess there is somewhere to define this in the QMC...

Do you have an idea?

Best regards,

maria

marcus_sommer

This was a misunderstanding because I thought you meant the application title but you meant the url-path. I'm not sure if there is any native settings within the qmc to adjust them but maybe the following might be helpful for your task: Scrap the long QlikView URL – use a friendly URL instead.

- Marcus

hug_qlikview
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Thanks again Marcus - I will check with the support if there is a way to change the path.

hug_qlikview
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Hi,

The problem has been solved - on my desktop I have two version of the plugin but only one can work at a time. When having only one plugin in the last version the tab is appearing correctly with the title of the document.