Skip to main content
Announcements
See why Qlik is a Leader in the 2024 Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for Analytics & BI Platforms. Download Now
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Rajiv-Dharia
Contributor III
Contributor III

How to change the Data source for some field in an application of Qlikview.

Hi All,

I need help in a Qlikview application where one of the field's data source has changed from AX to D365. But by default it is still showing AX as a source. How can i make changes so that it should automatically show D365 as a source when i select that field?

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Bill_Britt
Former Employee
Former Employee

Hi,

In looking at the image, is this just a field in a table? If so you will need to change it in the load script. Find AX and change it to AX as D365

Bill

Bill - Principal Technical Support Engineer at Qlik
To help users find verified answers, please don't forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any posts that helped you resolve your problem or question.

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Albert_Candelario

Hello @Rajiv-Dharia ,

Thanks for posting.

Would it be possible to use Always-one selected function for such field and have the D365 value selected?

List Box ‒ QlikView

Cheers,

Albert

Please, remember to mark the thread as solved once getting the correct answer
Rajiv-Dharia
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Hi Albert,
Problem is in the selection of Business Unit only the Data of Mexico has moved to D365, rest other values are still coming from AX source.
Albert_Candelario

Hello @Rajiv-Dharia ,

So, maybe you could you some triggers to select a value on such filed when the user has selected the Business Unit  of Mexico.

Document Properties: Triggers ‒ QlikView

Cheers,

Albert

Please, remember to mark the thread as solved once getting the correct answer
Bill_Britt
Former Employee
Former Employee

Hi,

In looking at the image, is this just a field in a table? If so you will need to change it in the load script. Find AX and change it to AX as D365

Bill

Bill - Principal Technical Support Engineer at Qlik
To help users find verified answers, please don't forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any posts that helped you resolve your problem or question.