Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Management Console Error (Help)

Hi,

Please help me, the console hangs so I end task all with QlikView on Task Manager. After restarting the server, the Console is like this.

localhost.png

6 Replies
Gysbert_Wassenaar

Check that all the Qlikview services are up and running.

BTW the url in your screenshot is for the Access Point, not for the QMC.

talk is cheap, supply exceeds demand
Not applicable
Author

Everything seems to work again the next day. Whats not clear to me is that after ending all the task on the Task Manager. Everything was damaged.

I only inherit this job from another developer. He didn't tell me how to install this server. I would like to do a fresh install of everything but I don't know if this will require me serial etc etc. I don't have anything. I only have the password of the Remote Desktop, the password for the Management Console and the Password for the Users of QlikView Browser. Please help.

Gysbert_Wassenaar

If you're going to do a reinstall then you need the license number and a control number. You can contact Qlik support (or your Qlik Partner if you're not a direct customer of Qlik) to help you get this license information.

Not applicable
Author

Thanks sir gysbert wassenaar, can I see the license number and a control number by just looking on a setting? If not then maybe I can only contact our Qlik Partner, I remember calling him and asking for all the credentials and he only says that it is already in the settings. Please help 😃

Gysbert_Wassenaar

The control number will not be in any setttings. It is a separate number that's needed to activate a license.

Chip_Matejowsky
Support
Support

Hello Erwin,

You can obtain the control number for your QlikView Server license by contact Qlik Customer Service (aka Qoncierge). They offer chat support here: Qlik Support.

I agree with gysbert in that it doesn't seem that the QlikView services were running when you experienced the issue with QMC.

-Chip

Principal Technical Support Engineer with Qlik Support
Help users find answers! Don't forget to mark a solution that worked for you!