Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Qlikview DSC Service stops often

Hello Guys,

It has been very often lately that the Qlikview Services are Down on the Qlikview Server. The problem is such;

1) Accesspoint goes down. Normally users see that and inform me.

2) when I see in QEMC, everything looks great and all the services seems to be working. Only sometimes I see DSC is not working.

3) When I see in the windows Qlikview services on the server, they seem to be also working. I never see them stopped.

error loading image

4) Now when I start all these windows Services(seen in fig above) Accesspoint works again. This starting also never works everytime. I have to go to taskmanager and stops DSC in processes which stucks always. Then I can restart the Service.

This is happening very often and customers are complaining that Qlikview is unavailable.

The persons maintaining the server cannot Monitor and start the service always because the Service shows it is working but it hangs in the Taskmanager- Processes

Did anyone have such problem and how did u solve. I dont know whether the problem is Qlikview or Windows side. I assume it is Qlikview.

Thanks

Sravan

1 Reply
Not applicable
Author

I have the users in DSC as Custom users and they login through Accesspoint