Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MJlassi
Contributor
Contributor

Tabs disappear and re-appear when restarting the server

Hello ,

I frequently had this problem: the tabs into my application published under QlikView AccessPoint  suddenly disappear.

The problem can be resolved by restarting the server, but i'm looking for the cause and a track to dig to solve the problem once and for all.

The installed version is Qlikview 12

I will be grateful for your help.

1 Reply
Brett_Bleess
Former Employee
Former Employee

What is the full version 12.xx.xxxxx?

If you are not running 12.20 SR10, 12.30 SR4 or 12.40 SR3 updating to the current SR would be the first step I would recommend you taking on this to alleviate any prior issues that have already been fixed in the later SR...  This may also be related to the web server component too, so I would check both the QVS and QVWS logs for clues too, you will want those logs to be in the High verbosity setting to get the most logging information, otherwise may not be very useful.

Regards,
Brett

To help users find verified answers, please do not forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any post(s) that helped you resolve your problem or question.
I now work a compressed schedule, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, so those will be the days I will reply to any follow-up posts.