Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Webserver currently not responding

In the qlikview enterprise managment console, under; system->setup->webservers->summary is get the following error; the webserver is currently not responding. The webserver does appear to be working ok. I just want to change the url of the access point. I am using the qlikview webserver, not IIS

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Not applicable
Author

the url was incorrect in the enterprise managment console. I deleted the server that was there, then clicked the green plus to add a new server. It was added with the correct url. The error displayed is now gone and I can get to the server's settings to mange it. Qlicktech's documentation is incorrect.

View solution in original post

4 Replies
SunilChauhan
Champion
Champion

start->run-> services.msc-> qlikview webserver-> restart

Sunil Chauhan
Not applicable
Author

Sorry, you've missunderstood my problem. The web server is running ok. It is just the enterprise console that thinks otherwise. I have tried restarting the service, that does not help.

Not applicable
Author

the url was incorrect in the enterprise managment console. I deleted the server that was there, then clicked the green plus to add a new server. It was added with the correct url. The error displayed is now gone and I can get to the server's settings to mange it. Qlicktech's documentation is incorrect.

Not applicable
Author

I had the same problem but am running QlikView through IIS.

Turns out there's a "QlikView Settings Service" that has to be started to be able to access Qlikview Webserver settings if you are running IIS.

Hope this helps anyone!