Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Huiying
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III

how to find out who aborted a reload task manually?

Hi

Today we found below error message from a reload task log.

(25.7.2019 3.54.02) Information: DistributeTask[fa3c11f0-d09c-47fe-8835-ad765b3513c6] ("D_FullLoad"): TryAbort. Triggered by 'ManualAbortTrigger'. Id:00000001-0002-0003-0405-0607080c0b0a. ExecID:b5245208-f63f-4700-a3e3-3a6ce816691b

(25.7.2019 3.54.12) Warning: The QlikView Engine is Reloading, it will be killed (Please ignore logged warnings/errors about the kill).

(25.7.2019 3.54.12) Information: Killing the QlikView Engine. ProcessID=129956

It is very mysterious who has aborted the task at 3:54am? Do you know how to find out who did it?

Best regards,

Susan

2 Replies
Albert_Candelario

Hi Susan,
I do not think is currently possible, please check https://support.qlik.com/articles/000068298.
Kind regards,
Enjoy Qlik!
Please, remember to mark the thread as solved once getting the correct answer
Brett_Bleess
Former Employee
Former Employee

Hey Susan, I just wanted to add a couple of things here.  I believe Albert it correct, but the exception might be if you had the QMS audit logging active, that might allow us to figure out who may have been doing things in the QMC at the time.

I suspect there may be something else in play though given your suspicions about someone being up at that time! 🙂  I would be curious to know a few things regarding that task, was it able to get a QVB engine and actually start running, and did it create a document log at all?  The Root_date.log in the QDS app data folder should potentially have a record of what was going on at the time, so if you did not check that one out, go back to that time period and see what it says, it may be gone by now though, as I think we only keep those 30 days.  The only thing of which I can think is either there was no QVB available and we timed out after 45 minutes of waiting, or something else along those lines.

Shout if you have more questions, but this is where I would be looking if it happens again.

Regards,
Brett

To help users find verified answers, please do not forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any post(s) that helped you resolve your problem or question.
I now work a compressed schedule, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, so those will be the days I will reply to any follow-up posts.