Skip to main content
Announcements
See what Drew Clarke has to say about the Qlik Talend Cloud launch! READ THE BLOG
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MJlassi
Contributor
Contributor

transfer/replace bookmark between users into same application

Hello,

I need to transfer bookmarks created by user (user1) using the access point to a new user (user2), because the user2 will be deleted.

I found that through Qlikview Management Console/User Document/Server Objects, an icon under the name of 'Manage user', there is the possibility of assigning/replace another user.

I would like to know if this operation has impact?is this a solution without involving any complications?

i need your help and I would like to know more.

thank you in advance

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Sonja_Bauernfeind
Digital Support
Digital Support

Hello @MJlassi 

The operation has no impact save that it, well, changes the owner of the bookmark 🙂 

You can also play with the Cleanup tool, which has a built-in functionality for this. See How to change Server Object Owner in QlikView using the inbuilt Cleanup Tool .

Don't forget to Like posts and use the "Accept as Solution" button on content that answered your question! Thanks 🙂

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Sonja_Bauernfeind
Digital Support
Digital Support

Hello @MJlassi 

The operation has no impact save that it, well, changes the owner of the bookmark 🙂 

You can also play with the Cleanup tool, which has a built-in functionality for this. See How to change Server Object Owner in QlikView using the inbuilt Cleanup Tool .

Don't forget to Like posts and use the "Accept as Solution" button on content that answered your question! Thanks 🙂