Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

11.2 SR15 to 12 SR5 issue? Clean install-Permissions Issue ? Manual update works, server reload No

I am trying to do a clean install of v12 on a brand new 2012R2 server - We are running Qlikview Small Biz version

I installed the server and specified a local account for the service, added all permissions to directories etc.

Installed a version of V12 desktop and copied my QVW file over.   Ran a fresh update and immediately got MANY mapping errors.   I think some of them were bad maps that QV11 ignored but 12 errors on.

My biggest issue  is that I can run a manual update fine after commenting out the mapping errors, but when I run a server based reload the reload finishes fine but doesn't not pull any data.

All my data is pulled from QVD or XLS.

I am thinking I need to get the QVDs upgraded to v12?  Manually load?

I just copied them over for now, need to get an ODBC driver for IBM AS400 going so maybe not running first, the 12 server cannot read the v11 QVDs?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Not applicable
Author

I went back through everything and enabled logging and saw my permission issue problem.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

just try if

Set ErrorMode = 0;

allows you to run the scripts on server again.

But this is just a temporary workaround with the drawback that you're no able anymore recognizing load errors...

You should repair your "defect" mappings as soon as possible!

See here:

Has ApplyMap changed in Qlikview 12? | Qlik Community

Not applicable
Author

Right now I am less concerned abut the Mappings as I commented them out - Once I know the data is loading properly, I will investigate the mappings.

I am more concerned that the Server runs the Reload but does not load the data properly. Running it manually loads it fine (from QV12 Desktop).

Not applicable
Author

I went back through everything and enabled logging and saw my permission issue problem.