Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ethanch
Contributor II
Contributor II

500 Internal server error when creating report

Hi all,

I created a report with report editor, contain a simple pivot table of member. 

In local desktop version, the report work fine, it will create the pdf report without any problem. 

But on access point, the report will timeout if the report exceed current amount pages. 

I changed SocketTimeOutInSeconds to 600, which fixed the timeout issue. 

But when the report exceed 80-100 pages, it will produce an error "Internal Server Error". 

I have never encounter this error before and it only appear when the report is large. 

I don't know what I could do next and need help. 

Thanks everyone in advance. 

Labels (3)
1 Reply
Brett_Bleess
Former Employee
Former Employee

Are you using IIS as your web server by chance?  If so, I suspect that may be where the issue now resides in that the resulting file we are trying to push to the client may be too large for the default IIS setup, not sure what setting it may be related to there either, you could try tracing things with the web browser Dev Tools to see if that will provide additional clues, but I am pretty sure this is the most likely culprit.  See if you can time when the issue occurs too, as that may help you search for timeouts related to that value etc.  Sorry I do not have anything better.

Regards,
Brett

To help users find verified answers, please do not forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any post(s) that helped you resolve your problem or question.
I now work a compressed schedule, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, so those will be the days I will reply to any follow-up posts.