cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
arieidel
Partner - Creator II
Partner - Creator II

AJAX Repository doesn't work

We are migrating our plug-in application to an AJAX one. The application (800+ fields, 2.000.000+ rows) has 600 users who created 2500+ server objects -most of them bookmarks.

The only way to collaborate with those server objects in AJAX is through the Repository button. The problem is that it doesn't work in any browser (IE8, IE9, Chrome). When I click that button, it keeps processing for a while until the "reconnecting" message appears.

We have QlikView 11.2 SR2 running over a robust cluster server -we don't have (too many) performance problems but it seems that Repository AJAX menu doesn't support an application that big.

I'd like to know if anybody had to deal with this problem. It would be great to find a workaround for using server objects in AJAX.

Thanks,

Ariel

2 Replies
gonzaloruizgonz
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator

HI,

I have the same problem in big complex files. I has call qliktech support and they have logg this as a bug:

63657 bug: Ajax repository take a very long time to load.

I will make some test in 11.20 SR5 to see if this be better.

BR//Gonza

arieidel
Partner - Creator II
Partner - Creator II
Author

Hi Gonzalo,

Repository works better in 11.20 SR6, recently released. But now we experience a huge lack of performance. Every selection I make takes a lot of time of loading. This problem was present since 11.20 SR4 but we were expecting that it will be solved in SR6...

Have you experience the same performance issue with your big complex files?

Ariel