Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
andythompson
Contributor
Contributor

AJAX View does not match Developer View - Is there something going on?

I have been developing in QlikView for a number of years with IE Client being the AccessPoint viewer.  Now I am working AJAX (suppose to be the way to go) but my object do not look the same nor do they keep the same format.  As an example I a list object that displays numerical months.  I design the object to display 4 columns with 3 rows.  When I look at the web version the object shifts to 3 columns with 4 rows.  What I am finding out is that I need to design twice (e.g. double the work) just to get AJAX looking like the QV Developer screen.

Further the fonts do not convert over from QV Developer to AJAX.  What appears to be 10pt in QV Developer seems to be 8pt in AJAX.  Fonts just do not seem to translate to AJAX.

Can anyone give me some advice? 

1 Reply
sushil353
Master II
Master II

Hi Andy,

AJAX client don't have all the compatibility with QV UI Design elements. The only way is to check your applications in WebView Mode and Adjust accordingly.

I can understand that it is going to be rework.. but i don't think that we have any direct option to convert normal QV to AJAX compatible.

good luck

~Sushil