Skip to main content
Announcements
Qlik Connect 2025: 3 days of full immersion in data, analytics, and AI. May 13-15 | Orlando, FL: Learn More
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Accesspoint not displaying in Firefox nor Chrome

I have nothing to do with programming or technology or Tech support so most of the posts I have searched for help do not apply to me.  I am a downline user of a program that my company gives us access to through Qlikview Accesspoint. 

After the latest Firefox update on Mac AND Windows the Qlikview Accesspoint page does allow me login but it is not displaying the "Big Icon" to access the program through Qlikview.  A manager on my team told me to download Google Chrome to see if it will work.  It is working to access through Google Chrome on my Windows Enterprise 7 work laptop. 

From my home Mac, I downloaded Google Chrome and it still doesn't display.  It looks the same as it does on Firefox.  After logging in, I do get a display page but the "Big Icon" that allows me to access the program is not displaying. 

Here is how it looks on Chrome on my Mac:

3 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Have I posted this in the wrong section? I figured I would at least get feedback about what I've done incorrectly.  I did find that even though I login the same exact way, that Chrome for Windows 7 shows my profile as 'Signed in as:  XXXX\Name but under a different corporate account for Chrome for Mac which would show as YYYY\Name.  Yes, I cleared cookies, history, etc.

avinashelite

Do you have any saved username and passwords ??

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

No, I don't save these