Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
lionking15
Creator
Creator

Accumulate,No Accumulation and Full Accumulation

HI

what is Accumulate,No Accumulation and Full Accumulation and when?which should be used

Thanks!!!!!!!

5 Replies
narendiran
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Giridhar,

With this options, in some charts, you can accumulate the values through dimension values of the x axis.

• No accumulation: don't accumulate the values through x axis.
  • Full accumulation: If this option is selected, each y-value will accumulate all previous y-values of the expression. Full accumulation does not work for multiple dimensions containing Null or 0 values
  • Accumulate: By entering a number in the box, you set the number of y-values in the expression to be accumulated. Value 1 is the same as Full Accumulation.

Regards!!

yadhunandhanan
Partner - Contributor III
Partner - Contributor III

Hi GIRIDHAR,

Use this below link. Hope its help

Accumulative Sums

Not applicable

Hi

I see your question is specifically related to the accumulation options provided within Qlik - i have attached a white paper which may hopefully support you in implementing an accumulation feature within your dashboard.

Accumulation can be a very powerful way to gather and investigate data and look at a things as a whole compared to splitting a range within an attribute into multiple intervals. It can help analyse data by looking at:

• YTD accumulation vs LYTD
  • Variances using accumulation
  • Trend analysis with accumulation

It can also support you in performing less aggregation calculations in chart objects as an accumulation field can be created in the data model.

The attached white papers includes a number of methods how accumulation can be integrated into a dashboard whether it be in Qlik script, where by we are creating a field, or using built in features/creating expressions to accumulate your values.

Ay questions please let me know

Thanks

Ricky