cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Add all access methods in C# program using QMS API

Hello all;

We're using QMSApi in order to create tasks on Qlikview Management Console using a C# program, but we've noticed the tasks are created using the default access method (IE Client). We would like to be able to create tasks using all access methods available.

We're aware that exists an enum called DocumentAccessMethods in the official documentation, but we're not sure if we're using this method correctly.

We would like to know how to use this class as we have to fulfill all fields but we can't find any example:

Task.Server = new DocumentTask.TaskServer();

To do something like:

Task.Server.Access = new DocumentTask.TaskServer.TaskServerAccess();

Task.Server.Access.Methods = DocumentAccessMethods.All

We were looking for examples on this post but there are some things that are not fulfilled: https://community.qlik.com/message/294265#294265

Thanks and kind regards!

2 Replies
enriquem
Creator
Creator

Hi,

I don't know how to use QlikView with ASP.NET server, but I see this example some time ago:

Global Games

It's doing in AngularJS but you can explore something of its code with the debugger of your browser.

Regards.

Kind Regards,
Enrique Mora.
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hello Enrique;

Thanks for the answer, very appreciated, but as this webpage was created in Angular, i'm not sure that it works for ASP.NET.

We're trying to create tasks on QMC that implements all the access methods (IE plugin, Ajax, Full Browser,...). We would like to know the way to perform the example i've shown before.

Kind regards!